NYT > Business Day

Saturday, November 28, 2009

ItS SnAfU!!

The last 3 weeks have been pretty rough and I just have the feeling that half a year went by. And the next week (final week of Q2), the wrap-up lectures will be in ROM (The Royal Ontario Museum) ... with all four sections together.. imagine that.. u gotta have some artsy noisy last-minute bonding. Jokes apart, the shift is related to construction work and building expansion happening at Rotman Central.


This Thursday is our big presentation on the stats paper but that shouldn't be too much of an issue and our Accounting paper is virtually done. Things are looking pretty good, except *GASP* EXAMS! (moans I hear in the background)..

the battle lines have been drawn... its a question of strategy and execution!!!

I have a little time tonight to start studying but dont see that happening. I really need to take a little recharge time before going hard for the last week and a bit... probably play the new Xbox with the junta at Knox Residence..

In general this post has been about my parochial world and its my bad. I honestly can’t think of anything to bring up other than the work… work… and more work. Scream at me if anyone out there wants me to talk other stuff. Bouquets and brick-bats are truly welcome.

No comments: